What's that pink stuff? Looks like some kind of spam meat. Or maybe a slice of strawberry ice cream. I'm hoping it's ice cream.
It's this. You should make it.
Cake, interesting. Perhaps I'll make it next time I'm in the mood to bake. It looks really nice, but I still can't see anything other than spam in your photo :P
I like the pink cake too but mostly I'm in awe of the beautiful face of the black and white cat! What a beauty.
Post a Comment
profile | flickr
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
4 comments
What's that pink stuff? Looks like some kind of spam meat. Or maybe a slice of strawberry ice cream. I'm hoping it's ice cream.
It's this. You should make it.
Cake, interesting. Perhaps I'll make it next time I'm in the mood to bake. It looks really nice, but I still can't see anything other than spam in your photo :P
I like the pink cake too but mostly I'm in awe of the beautiful face of the black and white cat! What a beauty.
Post a Comment