Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snow, wind, sun








2 comments

Eleonora said...

wow! This is beautiful. I love the texture of the snow.This seeds on this branch and the wind making the snow dance. This is quite funny for me to see this today: the sky was blue, the weather nice, so I decided to take my bycicle for my first long ride of the year. I admired the green grass exhausted myself by mounting hills at the point I couldn't breath, and stopped in the middle of a field to drink tea and draw. I heard birds and humed the fragrance of the freshly cultivated fields. Like a little taste of spring.
well, we can try showing those moments by writing, taking pictures or drawing, but I feel like it is not equal to the pure joy we have when we are wandering into the nature. except the texture of the snow in your pictures gives me shivers.
(hope the long talk doesn't bother you, I just want to tell everyone how the nature in all its forms can procure happiness)

elle s'ennuie said...

Of course it doesn't bother me, feel free to write as much (or as little) as you like! :)
And I agree, neither word nor image is quite the same as experiencing nature for yourself. Though they can be a great reminder of it when you cannot, for whatever reason, have the experience. Looking at pictures of spring starting to bloom (in countries further west/south) even gives me strength to wait out another month of cold and snow!