What a cute kitty! I love the face in the first pic.
awww...he's (or is it a she?) so cute :)xoxo,Micaela
what an adorable kitten. is it yours?
Lovely !
Thank you! :)Micaela: I -think- it's a he!Ariella: Alas, not mine, I stayed at a relative's place in the country and the kitten is hers. I now have lots of pics of him though!
Post a Comment
profile | flickr
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
5 comments
What a cute kitty! I love the face in the first pic.
awww...he's (or is it a she?) so cute :)
xoxo,
Micaela
what an adorable kitten. is it yours?
Lovely !
Thank you! :)
Micaela: I -think- it's a he!
Ariella: Alas, not mine, I stayed at a relative's place in the country and the kitten is hers. I now have lots of pics of him though!
Post a Comment