Find anything?Like the faded vintageness of the second one.
Oh, I adore this type of photography! It seems unreal and the perfect embodiment of a mysterious dream.I also wanted to thank you for what you said on my blog... it means the world to me :)
What a pretty picture! Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog. I'm bracing myself for the big 3-0, here's hoping it won't go as badly as I imagine. ;)
I agree with aya, the type of photography is really really special, almost surreal and mystical. Very clever too ;)thanks for the comment on my blog xxLauren
Post a Comment
profile | flickr
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
4 comments
Find anything?
Like the faded vintageness of the second one.
Oh, I adore this type of photography! It seems unreal and the perfect embodiment of a mysterious dream.
I also wanted to thank you for what you said on my blog... it means the world to me :)
What a pretty picture! Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog. I'm bracing myself for the big 3-0, here's hoping it won't go as badly as I imagine. ;)
I agree with aya, the type of photography is really really special, almost surreal and mystical. Very clever too ;)
thanks for the comment on my blog xx
Lauren
Post a Comment