I love the shots going up the stairs, like we're about to discover something secret...And is that a Banksy graffiti? It sure looks like it O_o
Probably a Banksy copycat! Alas, there was no great adventure at the end of the staircase, but there -was- some excitement coming down, as I tripped over my own feet and came -this- close to faceplanting down a whole length of stairs.. :D
Post a Comment
profile | flickr
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
2 comments
I love the shots going up the stairs, like we're about to discover something secret...
And is that a Banksy graffiti? It sure looks like it O_o
Probably a Banksy copycat! Alas, there was no great adventure at the end of the staircase, but there -was- some excitement coming down, as I tripped over my own feet and came -this- close to faceplanting down a whole length of stairs.. :D
Post a Comment