Oh, that one of the ice is especially gorgeous <3 It's probably been asked before, but what kind of camera do you use? :)
Hey :) I use an Olympus E-PL3, most of the time with the Lumix 20mm, and very rarely with Oly 40-150mm - I sometimes bring along the latter in hopes of finding a cooperative bird to model for me.
Post a Comment
profile | flickr
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
2 comments
Oh, that one of the ice is especially gorgeous <3 It's probably been asked before, but what kind of camera do you use? :)
Hey :) I use an Olympus E-PL3, most of the time with the Lumix 20mm, and very rarely with Oly 40-150mm - I sometimes bring along the latter in hopes of finding a cooperative bird to model for me.
Post a Comment