Wow! Where DO you live? I'm delighted to discover your gorgeous blog, and thanks for your comment on mine.
We have no snow here in New England so my camera is languishing. Boston looks dull in winters without snow. But you seem to live in a winter wonderland.
Did you get C&R's long, red plaid skirt with the stitched-down pleats at the top, by any chance? I wanted it badly. But I'm almost glad I didn't know I could order it while it was still in stock, though, because I've spent a small fortune on boots and Anthropologie sales recently and need to relocate my miserly streak.
2 comments
Wow! Where DO you live? I'm delighted to discover your gorgeous blog, and thanks for your comment on mine.
We have no snow here in New England so my camera is languishing. Boston looks dull in winters without snow. But you seem to live in a winter wonderland.
Did you get C&R's long, red plaid skirt with the stitched-down pleats at the top, by any chance? I wanted it badly. But I'm almost glad I didn't know I could order it while it was still in stock, though, because I've spent a small fortune on boots and Anthropologie sales recently and need to relocate my miserly streak.
Oh the darling birdies!!!
Post a Comment