Very nice pictures! It's always a pleasure to visit your blog :) I took the liberty of publishing a pic on tumblr (mentionning your blog as source, obviously) if you do not agree, please ask and I'll suppress my post : http://suspicious-eleonora.tumblr.com/post/11229445274/from-this-blog#notes
A lovely farewell to summer. The spider web catches a few Autumn leaves and holds them for closer inspection. The Woods of Pine and the meandering path are inviting me to join you, I want to smell the Pines and hear the wind. The swimmers bodies back lit by the sun look like cutouts of black paper placed atop the water. Beautiful, all beautiful. Very wonderful!
5 comments
Very nice pictures! It's always a pleasure to visit your blog :)
I took the liberty of publishing a pic on tumblr (mentionning your blog as source, obviously) if you do not agree, please ask and I'll suppress my post :
http://suspicious-eleonora.tumblr.com/post/11229445274/from-this-blog#notes
Thank you! Of course you can post them on tumblr, I don't mind at all, I'm flattered :)
Thanks!!
I just add the ones with mushrooms.... hope it'll brings you a few more readers!
Oooh I love taking pictures of mushrooms too!
A lovely farewell to summer. The spider web catches a few Autumn leaves and holds them for closer inspection.
The Woods of Pine and the meandering path are inviting me to join you, I want to smell the Pines and hear the wind.
The swimmers bodies back lit by the sun look like cutouts of black paper placed atop the water.
Beautiful, all beautiful. Very wonderful!
Post a Comment