I wish I'd had the time (and means)to explore the Estonian countryside while I was there. Even just on the bus from Tallinn to Tartu, I saw so many amazing things I can't see in England, like fields of purple flowers and storks.
My own means are usually buses and trains too, and a lot of where I go is actually within walking distance right outside town, as I live on the very edge of it. If you ever make it here again, let me know though, I'd love to meet up and go for a walk or have a cup of your chosen beverage, or both. :D
2 comments
I wish I'd had the time (and means)to explore the Estonian countryside while I was there. Even just on the bus from Tallinn to Tartu, I saw so many amazing things I can't see in England, like fields of purple flowers and storks.
My own means are usually buses and trains too, and a lot of where I go is actually within walking distance right outside town, as I live on the very edge of it. If you ever make it here again, let me know though, I'd love to meet up and go for a walk or have a cup of your chosen beverage, or both. :D
Post a Comment