Hi! I just saw your comment, my blog doesn't alert me if people I already allowed to comment, comment again. Which is so annoying. I'm gonna put my comment here too just in case.
You have your bag! Nice.
"Ugh I just saw this! I’ve been working on spring and filling orders. And seem to be mainly on twitter. But my blog is set to have more postings now, and spring will start rolling out. You know it’s odd but I don’t have a well set up way to follow my favourite blogs. My google reader got so full that everyone gets lost now. I have to sort that out.
I’m glad that that butterfly is somewhere :) I was looking through all the photos for it. We have tons of birds chirping but haven’t seen any butterflies yet."
2 comments
Hi! I just saw your comment, my blog doesn't alert me if people I already allowed to comment, comment again. Which is so annoying. I'm gonna put my comment here too just in case.
You have your bag! Nice.
"Ugh I just saw this! I’ve been working on spring and filling orders. And seem to be mainly on twitter. But my blog is set to have more postings now, and spring will start rolling out. You know it’s odd but I don’t have a well set up way to follow my favourite blogs. My google reader got so full that everyone gets lost now. I have to sort that out.
I’m glad that that butterfly is somewhere :) I was looking through all the photos for it. We have tons of birds chirping but haven’t seen any butterflies yet."
Wonderful. All of it.
Post a Comment