Speaking of the violet cow: That's exactly what I thought when I saw the first drawing of the costume ^^ Sadly, it is not sponsored by Milka. I already said to the director that they HAVE to ask Milka :D The cow also always gets lured with Milka-chocolate xD And thanks, hope I can make it into the show :D
4 comments
I was able to hang sheets on the line last week.
Such a pleasure this time of year.
Love that clothespin photo. Yay for spring!!! Hello warmer weather!!! Flowers here we come!!!
Great photo! Too bad it's still snowing but hey, good for winter sports ;D
And thanks for your comment and for wishing me good luck ^_^
Speaking of the violet cow: That's exactly what I thought when I saw the first drawing of the costume ^^
Sadly, it is not sponsored by Milka. I already said to the director that they HAVE to ask Milka :D The cow also always gets lured with Milka-chocolate xD
And thanks, hope I can make it into the show :D
Post a Comment