As a slight aside, have you ever thought about uploading larger resolution photos, or does blogger not let you? Would be nice to be able to see them in more detail :)
jess: I think blogger does let you upload larger, but I usually save mine at 800x600 and that's what you see when you click on them - purely for my own convenience because if they were larger I'd have to scroll to view them, on my screen. If you mean actually putting larger pictures inside posts, then yeah, I have thought about that, but I'd have to tinker with my layout and host pics elsewhere and there'd be a lack of continuity with previously posted pics... and it all just sounds like way too much effort right now. :)
3 comments
I love the colors in the first photo. How does nature do it?
Great photos - especially the first and the last.
As a slight aside, have you ever thought about uploading larger resolution photos, or does blogger not let you? Would be nice to be able to see them in more detail :)
Keep on photographing!
Thanks :)
jess: I think blogger does let you upload larger, but I usually save mine at 800x600 and that's what you see when you click on them - purely for my own convenience because if they were larger I'd have to scroll to view them, on my screen. If you mean actually putting larger pictures inside posts, then yeah, I have thought about that, but I'd have to tinker with my layout and host pics elsewhere and there'd be a lack of continuity with previously posted pics... and it all just sounds like way too much effort right now. :)
Post a Comment