Thursday, January 13, 2011

Half an effort




4 comments

Jamison said...

ZOMBIE SNOWMAN, RUNNNNN!!!!

mari said...

I find your snowman endearing! And my, those rolls in the last photo look delicious.

Valerianna said...

Just looked way back through your posts.... the land really resonates with me. Where are you, exactly? I love the many kitties that populate your world, and the old, wooden door of your (?) barn. Thanks for visiting RavenWood and leaving a comment. Off to put more wood on the fire...

Valerianna said...

Estonia - I've been Tallinn, beautiful country! And I love the traditional music from there. I visited there along with Latvia way back in 1984! I met a woman who I kept in touch with for a while, Tiia Hue, if I remember her name correctly, and she used to send me music. I sent her son rock albums.

We are currently under a sheet of ice... beautiful, but quite intense!