I think it must have been a beaver. There were many trees cut like this in that spot, some already downed, though I'm not sure what exactly the aim of downing them was because although this was next to water, the trees were downed on the path running along the water. Perhaps the beaver just wanted to block the path and prevent people from trespassing on his territory! :D
3 comments
Hi AMUTS, was it a beaver which cut the tree in that way? We dont have beavers in Ireland.
We do have lots of otters, but they are very shy of humans and difficult to photograph.
I think it must have been a beaver. There were many trees cut like this in that spot, some already downed, though I'm not sure what exactly the aim of downing them was because although this was next to water, the trees were downed on the path running along the water. Perhaps the beaver just wanted to block the path and prevent people from trespassing on his territory! :D
Beautiful. You're on my blogroll :) x hivennn.
Post a Comment