Aww those cats are adorable! =] I don't know if I ever thanked you for signing up for The World View Project, but if I didn't: Thank you! May I ask where in Europe you are? Just so I can get a general idea of where in the world people have signed up from. Thank you! =]
4 comments
Hello! Such lovely photos on your blog.
Thanks so much for your note! I'm pleased to hear that the postcard reached you safely. : )
Aww those cats are adorable! =]
I don't know if I ever thanked you for signing up for The World View Project, but if I didn't: Thank you!
May I ask where in Europe you are? Just so I can get a general idea of where in the world people have signed up from.
Thank you! =]
are those pancakes? pancakes aren't uninspired!
Kitties always bring a sense of inspiration :)
Post a Comment