Yesterday, I was melting in the realized that I've been officially converted to a winter fan. Bring on the blizzard!
Crap, let me try that again.Yesterday, I was melting in the CAR AND realized that I've been officially converted to a winter fan.I hate typos!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Your hemline is great. Hooray for ruffles!
I have to say that I hate this heat! :D Because being at work is really, really horrible. Lovely photos!
Post a Comment
profile | flickr
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
4 comments
Yesterday, I was melting in the realized that I've been officially converted to a winter fan. Bring on the blizzard!
Crap, let me try that again.
Yesterday, I was melting in the CAR AND realized that I've been officially converted to a winter fan.
I hate typos!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Your hemline is great. Hooray for ruffles!
I have to say that I hate this heat! :D Because being at work is really, really horrible. Lovely photos!
Post a Comment