Lovely photographs! Snowshine is magical, indeed! If you send me a tiny mail with your name & adress, I'll send the photographs to you this weekend. Love from Stina. (stina-haugen@hotmail.com)
These are so gorgeous! I miss living where it snows so much (though admittedly, sometimes I didn't love the snow so much when I had to commute through it). You are a very talented photographer! the renegade bean
oh my gosh, what an adorable shot of you and that snow! Makes me nostalgic for my hometown. Good thing I am going to visit soon, I hope there will be snow!
4 comments
wow... these shots are AMAZING! the colors are fantastic. and look at you... you are buried! Happy New Year, and stay warm there!
(-; Sasha
Lovely photographs!
Snowshine is magical, indeed!
If you send me a tiny mail with your name & adress, I'll send the photographs to you this weekend.
Love from Stina.
(stina-haugen@hotmail.com)
These are so gorgeous! I miss living where it snows so much (though admittedly, sometimes I didn't love the snow so much when I had to commute through it). You are a very talented photographer!
the renegade bean
oh my gosh, what an adorable shot of you and that snow! Makes me nostalgic for my hometown. Good thing I am going to visit soon, I hope there will be snow!
Post a Comment