Your photos are so dreamlike and wonderful. Even though I hate snow these pictures make me want it in some odd way.
Your photos are always so spectacular that it's a shame that they're so small. Maybe you could upload them to an external server where they would show bigger on your blog?
5 comments
omg snow already! wow beautiful
oh no, (dread). maybe this year it will not snow here.
Exquisite but it looks so cold! I cannot imagine (really! I live in Florida!); it looks like a fairy tale.
iamemmamusic.blogspot.com
Oh, these pics are just beautiful, what a talent you are!
(Funny, don't know what language I should use when commenting: English, Estonian or Finnish?)
Your photos are so dreamlike and wonderful. Even though I hate snow these pictures make me want it in some odd way.
Your photos are always so spectacular that it's a shame that they're so small. Maybe you could upload them to an external server where they would show bigger on your blog?
Post a Comment