Really, really beautiful!
beauiful leaves. Why you're always so sweet? Seeing your photos make me feel warm and peaceful. :)
I love your photos! Red leaves are the best.
Love these photos, they're somewhat dreamy.
OOo the last two photos are especially evocative. The mustard colour of that house is startling!
These photos are lovely and dreamy, and the cat in the first one is adorable!
I meant to ask you, do you take all these photos? I'm prettty certain you do. Have to remember to check back for your answer or if you email me too that would be so great... Thanks :)
I love the mood of these pictures! What a sweet kitty :)
those leaves are so beautiful...
upeita kuvia! kertakaikkiaan :)ja ehkä vähän ihastuin tuohon sivupalkissa tikittävään kelloonkin.. :D
Post a Comment
profile | flickr
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
10 comments
Really, really beautiful!
beauiful leaves. Why you're always so sweet? Seeing your photos make me feel warm and peaceful. :)
I love your photos! Red leaves are the best.
Love these photos, they're somewhat dreamy.
OOo the last two photos are especially evocative. The mustard colour of that house is startling!
These photos are lovely and dreamy, and the cat in the first one is adorable!
I meant to ask you, do you take all these photos? I'm prettty certain you do. Have to remember to check back for your answer or if you email me too that would be so great... Thanks :)
I love the mood of these pictures! What a sweet kitty :)
those leaves are so beautiful...
upeita kuvia! kertakaikkiaan :)
ja ehkä vähän ihastuin tuohon sivupalkissa tikittävään kelloonkin.. :D
Post a Comment